Friday, June 26, 2009

Food Poisoning


What a Piss off .. to wake up ... with all that Pain ... and have no idea what the fuck is going on ( easy on the french) so any ways .. i wake up.. same as normal... but for some reason i'm up before my alarm (5:45am) ..so what every had a good night rest im good ... soo now i got to get a bowl of creal and this is where i know something is wrong i cant finish a bowl of creal that i would normally Wax in minutes ...soo i goo back to my bed and lay down ..and start to feel lower back pain ...( Strange i never worked out my lower back ) so im like eff this im calling in... cause i feel like im a throw up (thinking to my self my Lead is saying why everyone call in on my watch ) after which i did throw up ..and i knew it was a rap .. So for the next 24 hrs of that day i was in my bed throw up in a Trash can ...drinking water ..and had no feeling to eat a Damn thing ...Very Upsetting to say the least ... and when i got the power to get up all i was thinkin was " OH SHIT I GOT H1M1" soo im Trying to turn on my computer and surf the web to see what the symptoms are ..but i cant hold my self in front of the computer long enough nor can i rememeber how to use a computer the right way ... soo i was stuck sitting on my bed .. wondering. Till i went to the doctors the next day ..and i told him the symptoms and he like you got Food Poisoning ...EFFEN NOT A GOOD LOOK
PEACE""

1 comment: