Monday, July 27, 2009

Clan In Da Front




From the First time i heared " C.R.E.A.M. ..till my older brother came home with " Wu Tang - Forever " The Double Cassette copy .. I've been impressed wit this group ..still till this day i go back and play " Enter the 36 Chambers " and get chills from the recording .. there this I dont Give a "F**K " Sound that leaks in your head phones ..and the production is on some " airy sounding stil "S*iT"

FAV First Solo Alums in order
Method Man - Tical
Gza - Liquid Swords
Raekwon - Only Built for cuban linx
GhostFace killah - Iron Man
Masta - No Said Date
Rza - Digital in Stereo
ODB - Return to the 36 chambers : The Dirty Version
Inspectah Deck - Uncontrolled Substance
U-God -Golden Arms Redemption

***Note : After the first 4 solo cd i had a hard time ordering them***

I Rememeber talking(awhile back) ...to a girl ones and she ask me who was i listen to alot of .. and im like wu tang ..and she like oo ye i heared of them ..then she goes on and says, I Really like Ghostface new song " Never be the same again " and i took the phone off my ear looked at it "like WTF" ..you do know ghostface is in wu tang right ...and the relpy was " No he is ..since when " LOL for me that just to funny i dont understand how you dont know ..when dudes got famous off it ... but hey i guess it can happen ...


since the no "ODB " on the last 2 cd its seem like they lost there "wild ways " now i kno there gettin older and blah blah ..but i think that man help them ..keep that raw MC about them .. so to me i dont think there well ever be another " Killer Wu tang Album" but we well always have the classic ... and now WAS MY STATEMENT ...I would like to Return to the .....CLASSIC >>
>>>
>>>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment