Sunday, August 30, 2009

BoneLess

Last night I was out chilling with some people, So we went to Wendy's about 11:47pm. Where two of us ending up getting the boneless wing. After looking and the poster and watching it with mouths watering. WE ORDER ARE OWN and wait till we get it then check the bag fast and leave. Gone to are own home and call it a night. So I Rush Inside OPEN THE BAG AND THE CASING FOR THE CHICKHEN and all i could say is “I COULDN'T BELIVE THEY MAKE IT LOOK SOO GOOD ON TV”. I mean, like on Tv they make it look like its nice chicken breast coded in sauce. BUT when you get it its more like “ a Square-ish Chicken fingers with sauce on some parts”. I'm not going to lie it was still good tasting . But the way it presented was not to liking. Simply put “ I not impressed”, But chicken is chicken and i have never had a comply bad dish made with it .

2 comments:

  1. oh man, thats fast food for ya. but like you said, chicken is chicken. my mom would certainly look at it like that too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay, there are chefs that actually prepare the food for the commercial to look good. LOL you can never get that perfect burger like they show in the commercials :D

    Sasha

    ReplyDelete