Friday, August 14, 2009

The Events that made me say...

1.I hopped the bus to leave work a Few weeks ago
and the bus came to a stop with nuff people .. so me im like i aint letting no one
beside me ... and my boy like we will see, so this FAT black LADY GETS on and Bring her
ass right beside me !!! so i couldn't punk her she blk and that just my rule (let the black people be).
So now today the same Blk lady gets on the bus and does the same thing !! and i didnt even know it
was her my boy pointed it out to me ..i guess she think im sexy lol... but really the bus wasn't packed this time ?
I DONT GET IT ?

2. After work i went to the gym With my boy from work.
i Found my self using the leg press, and when i went to add more weights to it
a dude doing squats BLASTED me (Farted)
UpSEtting to the point ... that all i did was change my mind about the leg press
WHAT THE Fu*K

3. So i'm in the mall and im going to pick up the new Mos def CD (Which is dope by the way)
And I see a dude with rubber bands around his neck on some soulja bot sh*t.. Now im thinking
did anyone really thing soujla boy was out and about with that ish on his neck NOOOO WaYYY But i guess some can't tell the diff between ..rhymes and real life saying
NOT A GOOD LOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment