Saturday, August 1, 2009

ITs that time again



that time to RANT!!!!
Soo I Heard the New song from the new boyz " You're a Jerk" and to say the least i was impressed ...to say more i really only remember the hook.. which is the whole point of this post...soo i like the hook live idea .. u kno (" You're a jerk " reply "I know") so i found it funny when i was on youtube.com lookin for how to jerk ( the dance is called jerking) that i came across "Audio Push " soo now im thinking that a name of a web site that ..the video was posted by... and in the video they were goin to "teach me how to jerk"(once again the dance)... but i find my self watching a Music by a this group " Audio push" and as im watching and listen im like ...is this another cast of the "Crank dat Madness" Or even the " Lean wit it" where one Group is clearly the starter of make the song into a dance and we get copy cats popping up like the "cat lady from the Simpsons is throwing them ". and ime not Saying people who make these songs are the maker of the dances that go with it ..but to me alot of the dude who come after the first songs seem to just be following foot steps ..Well you be the Judge on how you feel about it ...but for me i'm not impressed ..and if you kno me that im not impressed statement may mean nothing cause i say it a lot but .. this time i mean it !... Plus im not sure who better ... anymore .... there both alright at the end of the day
>><><>
<>><><>
><><>
><><>
<><><
>>>
>>
>>>>
>>>

NEW BOYZ - You're a Jerk





Audio Push - Teach me how to Jerk



No comments:

Post a Comment