Thursday, September 3, 2009

deja Vu

Where did you hear the hot shit? Well for me it was a Radio Station called Project Bounce. It's a Collage radio station that would start at Midnight and finish at 5 am every night 88.5Fm (Toronto Station). This was before Napster got big. My older brother would wake me up for me to listen, and we use to stay up in are rooms. Dubbing are cassettes to play later in are walk-men. I don't really remember how old i was at the time. I do remember there was like no “Urban “ Radio station in my City. So if we didn't stay up late then we have to listen to “WBLK 93.7Fm in buffalo. WBLK is a dope station we use to bump that shit all day long. I will say i miss them days but hey New Day ..New time .. New World...FLASH BACK !!

What was your way of getting music before the Napster hit?

1 comment:

  1. Holay that radio station was the best, but i heard it got shut down around dec. 2007

    ReplyDelete