Monday, September 14, 2009

FLOPPY DISK



Does anyone still have Floppy's in there house? I know people who have Mpc 2000 or 2000xl that have floppy's or have zip disk. Besides that what does any have a use for them ? Maybe make them in to a pen holder like the pic above . Maybe a little wallet (:S) of some type? Or maybe just put them in trash and hope for the best home for it? I feel like it was just yesterday. I would scan a picture at my friends house and bring it home on you guessed it a FLOPPY ! It was the USB (memory stick) of the 90's. It was before the CD burner, before file sharing programs. It even had programs on it. Well on 2 to 4 floppy's I mean. You get the point ! By the time I was really using them they were not longer Floppy, and no longer so big! But hey the Leg-a-c lives on Don't for get the floppy LOL

? IF you Still Got ANY what YOU DOING WITH them or what did u do with them ? ?

1 comment:

  1. i still got some .. i dont even know what on them,i got to check
    More than likey there goin to the trash can just now !

    ReplyDelete