Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fo' the City


So the other day me and my boy (whos a rapper) were talkin about song ideas, and the first one we came up with was .. as i call it "fo'the city" song. You know the song where you shout out all of hoods and blocks and hype up the whole city. All and all and all a good song to make, but once we looked up how many song there were ..we second guessed the idea. Heres a few I founded that are fairly well known,and most I all give me that pride. Now Really think about how song there are about your own city it must make it hard to pick which one to listen in the whip? and more than likely i would pick the timeless one? right? or the new one ? or the hood one ?...hmmm

Ron D. - Toronto
Kardinal Offishall - BaKardi Slang
DRAKE - City of mine
Point Blank - T.o. 2 O.T.
IRS - TDOT
Ron D. - Toronto state of mind
?- Welcome to Toronto (its not kardinal)
Tizik feat. Tinsmarr - City of Da mega
Black-I - Where I'm From (R.I.P.)
JB - We run T.o.
T-west - Tdot state of mind
Mayhem - this is TDot
Jelleestone - The hood is here

1 comment:

  1. Im sure there tons more out there for t.o. but ur right that is alot

    ReplyDelete