Thursday, December 24, 2009

House


So I was listen to ..theophilus london and my boy Jordan comes online and see that im listen to him...( mind you i jus got the cd today ) and he like what you know about that dude ... and im like not a damn thing ..he know to me .... soo then we get a talking about music and he goes on about how house music is crazy ... so im hear thinkin this on some "E Pill popping shit" but after takin a listen it aint half bad .. so i .. came from under my hip hop rock ..and bring you my first to HOUSE beats !


House beat one

House beat Two

I think part two is better than one ..but im still getting my head around the idea

PEACE !!

p.s. dont mind the dots between the text its me thinking

1 comment:

  1. I think u may have somethin here if, these are truly ur first house songs then u more than on the right track keep it up

    ReplyDelete