Saturday, July 18, 2009

FOOTLOCKER !!


IRANT!!!
now i am not the oldest dude around nor im i young ...(88 Born) and have an older brother that showed me e nuff ...so when i went into footlocker with my boy the other day .. and he wanted Whit blazer ( my boy he is )

I said cool ...get on that ...so he calls over ..a " Stripe" man and gets it popping ...so now dude like you should really buy ...the instant cleaner ..2 for 11.99 he says ... i look at that shit >>>>

and said i know i can clean better with my tooth brush ...and he like no u cant ...he like let me clean your shoes ..so i did ...and he was roughing up my shit ( lucky it jut my skater shoes) but after i seen what it looked like i wasnt impressed..so im like nope tooth brush allll dayyyy bitch !... and he ask another guy who was there wat he thinks ...( mind you this guy only like 16 -17 that he ask) and he like the cleaner is better ...i gave one of them these guy are f***ing Stupid face ...and told him i will clean the other one with ..my tooh brush and show him what popping ...but at the end off it all ...my boy never got the cleaner ..and a girl i know works at this footlocker ..and she told me all them dudes that work there clean there shoes with a tooth brush in there stock room ...so im LIKE FOOTLOCKER WHAT THE F**K KEEP IT REAL~!!




F**K FOOTLOCKER BUT STILL I BE BUYING THERE KICKS

1 comment:

  1. buy air max, they never get dirty no matter what situation u are in

    ReplyDelete