Monday, July 20, 2009

Volley Ball in the Sand



Soo ...since no one did a blog about this out of my Friends... i will .... soo one day ...after work ..we played to play ... Beach volley ball, unknown to my peers they didn't know i was a Volley ball super STAR !!!... soo i found my self in a yelling match hours be for the planned event... as i was telling them i would spike there ball in there head (LOL) soo i went home ..took in a home cooked meal ...and was off to show them wat i got ( no jay-z show meant by that ) and when i showed up i was Greeted with a TEMPO !!! ...ha i didn't think he would come " You damn right im a come to Prove my Point ... so i changed and got mentally ready for the game .. i watch to see how well the game was going ..and to see what time they were goin to put me on .. so i was place on a team that i would say was well round and ...all of my team mates came with their game face on...we won 2 out of the 3 games that i had played in ...as i watch my peers say ..who would have known "Jonathon Was good at this sport " ... WELLL I WASS TRYING TO TELL YOU LOL ... And who would have known ..that ... sand would hurt your toes like that ..gosh !!!

"""PEACE !!R

No comments:

Post a Comment